At Artone, we bring “napkin sketches” to a reality. It takes a talented team of professionals, united to bring these designs to fruition. Together, we work hard, we laugh a lot, we brainstorm nonstop, and we use thousands of Post-Its a week. We’re looking for dedicated, motivated and creative people to join us in making Artone even better.
You can also fill out an online application or email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Handle all freight inclusive of all training for new requirements.
• Monitor all freight daily.
• Maintain all Excel files associated with freight.
• Timely quotes (same day at worst) for all freight requests.
• All LTL freight must go out the day it is scheduled.
• Executing planning techniques for logistics-and/or client-based projects.
• Serves as a troubleshooter, dealing with the problems inherent in moving freight long distances.
• Directs daily operations.
• Coordinates third party relationships with logistics suppliers and other members of the supply chain.
• Manages the performance of international carriers and logistics intermediaries.
• Works with packaging engineers to effectively protect import/export goods.
• Identify system of defining incoming and outgoing freight logistics.
• Making transportation arrangements.
• Providing drivers with correct bills of lading and shipping documents.
• Verifying orders are correctly prepared for pick-up.
• Issue Engineering Pull Sheets.
• Process Purchase Order Acknowledgements and maintain Open Purchase Order Report.
• Process all receiving.
• Check and verify pricing.
• Order office supplies and production supply items. Stockroom to be trained and to define what needs to be ordered for production supplies.
• Assist Buyer with purchase analysis and purchase order generation as needed.
• Maintaining order status.
• Project work as defined by the Materials Manager.
• Meeting corporate and customer objectives with the purpose of maintaining and increasing business levels.
• Providing technical operations support to Customers, Suppliers and/or Managers.
• Providing problem-solving support and following through with corrective and preventive actions.
• Performing additional projects or activities as assigned by the Logistics or Materials Manager.
• Ensures continuous process improvement of high-quality services.
Submit Resume to email@example.com
The candidate will be required to program, set up, and operation of Wood Working CNC equipment to do routing and drilling functions.
Highly Desirable Traits:
The position is full-time; 40 hours per week, hours 7 am to 3:30 pm.
Shop floor furniture assembly.
POSITION QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
SALARY: Full-Time position with benefits and pay commensurate with skills.
Established business located in Jamestown, NY is seeking qualified installers of finish carpentry, millwork, and hospitality furniture for commercial projects throughout the United States.
Training: There will a 3-month training in the furniture manufacturing facility. Some travel during the probationary period should be expected.
Wages: Wages are largely based on experience and level of skill which will be discussed during an interview. Transportation vehicles will be supplied and all travel expenses are paid.
(Furniture manufacturing shop work available to supplement work in-between installation projects.)
Please submit your resume as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Artone LLC is an equal opportunity employer.